Let me introduce myself...
I’m Ewa, a personal brand strategist.
I help ambitious online creators align their brand with their personality and style, so they can feel like themselves online… and now?
I’m YOUR brand strategist.
Why am I for you?
➥ Because you’ve got a message that needs to reach the right people and benefit their lives.
➥ Because you want to figure out how to infuse the digital you with your real personality and style.
➥ Because you know how quickly things get done, when the design and copy just… work -
and dammit, you want to be in that “flow state” every day.
And me? That’s exactly what I do.
I find ways to bring out your best true self into the online world, and build recognizable and consistent personal brand that you 💖.
From your valuable offer and business vision to the nitty gritty of visuals, fonts and copy that sounds and feels like you. I’ll have you discover and embrace who you are in no time. And soon people will naturally look to you as a leader.
So whether you’re just starting your online journey or turned a corner and need to refine your brand, you’ll never have that “this feels all wrong” moment again.
Wanna know more about me?
I’ll keep it simple and random, with these 11 facts:
- I love design but hate pushing pixels around. Often key branding elements get designed without anyone asking enough questions, resulting in “art” rather than authentic and magnetic solutions.
- I’ve worked on big feature film productions. You can find my name in the credits of five blockbuster films, of which “Skyfall” is my personal favorite.
- When I need to lift my spirits, I bake. I find the act of mixing ingredients into a treat therapeutic. For those really tough days, nothing but double chocolate hazelnut cookies will do.
- I’m multi-passionate. For many years, I thought my multipod nature held me back, but then I embraced it and developed four profitable projects in four unrelated niches in four years.
- I moved 13 times in my life, between 4 countries and 2 continents. I’m originally from Poland, lived in the USA and UK, and now call Denmark home.
- I have mild dyslexia. In my first drafts, I often mix up the order of letters in words (no matter the language). My signature mistake in English is writing “form” instead of “from”.
- I first started my business to solve design problems but then spent 80% of the time digging deeper and discussing wider areas of my client’s brands. Finally, one of them asked why I’m not doing brand strategy for a living…. And the rest is history.
- I ❤ researching things. I can spend hours happily diving into rabbit holes on all manner of topics, getting a better understanding of our world.
- I have a serious addiction to TED talks. It’s my preferred source of good news and novel ideas. Great reminder of good people getting great things done, every day.
- I love my job! I love all the unique offers, stories, points of view, visual styles, and voices! Most of all, I enjoy helping my clients clarify and develop those elements so that they can finally feel like themselves online!
- That’s what I hope to do for you here… help you FEEL your absolute best online, all the time!
Are you ready? Click here.